Services > Guided Walk
About Guided Walks
My guided walks are offered to any group that would like a private walk for their members. Most tours last one to two hours.
The following is included in each walk.
- See plants in their native habitat
- Special Information about the plants seen such as
- Edible & poisonous propeties
- Wildlife use
- Pollination & seed dispersal
- See unusual plants and flowers
Where can a wildflower walk be held?
- Public prairies
- Public woodlands
- Public wetlands
- Your private property
What season is best for seeing wildflowers?
- Spring, Summer and Fall all have wildflowers that are blooming.
- For woodlands April & May are best.
- For prairies May through October is best.
What is the size limit for a walk?
Upto twenty people is the maximum size for a walk. Anymore and people can't see the plants.
What does it cost for a walk?
- $50 for a one to two hour walk
- Cost of roundtrip mileage to the site of the walk (50 cents per mile)
Interested in a walk?
Contact me to set up an appointment or if you have questions.